[![Becky & Daisy](/u/2009/12/06/20090730_173211-thumb.jpg)
* When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
* When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
* Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
* Take naps.
* Stretch before rising.
* Run, romp, and play daily.
* Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
* On hot days, drink lots of water, and lie under a shady tree.
* When you're happy, dance around, and wag your entire body.
* Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
* Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.
* Be loyal. Never pretend to be something you're not.
* When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.